• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MILITARY TRUCK RADIATOR COVER (USED)

cranetruck

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hi Chris and welcome to our forum!
The radiator cover has the same dimensions as mine and should fit.
However, you should be able to find a new one for about $25 or so. Don't be hasty buying the first one you see. There is also hardware, like springs for mounting it correctly. Check under "Resources" to the left in the Technical Manuals section for more info.

rdixiemiller

I just bought one from FLMV.net. Complete, NOS, all hardware included for $20 delivered to my door. Postage to France would be a little higher, but you would get a brand new part.

wallew

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Chris,
Is yours the LARGE GREEN ONE or the SMALL RED/BLUE ONE? Just kidding!

Great looking truck. What type of front tires are you running? And I REALLY LIKE the painted black exhaust. I think I'll do that. It's a great idea. Did you use a high temp paint? Is it flat black or a gloss black?

thx. jim

chris4

LOL

for better grip front tires is uniroyal 900x20 french military. I have a set of stock tires for good looking and parade.
the exhaust paint is black rust-proofing
I have sent email FLMV.net but no answer ?

escuse my bad english

chris

chris4

I have receive FLMV.net email :

"Sorry, no export orders."

NO COOL

we have another adress for new M35 radiator cover ?

thanks
chris

mangus580

chris, you might try emailing Jeff at FLMV.net, and tell him what you want. He may have the 'sorry no export orders' on his site, to keep from being over burdened with orders, and because technically he isnt supposed to export the surplus. This item might not actually be a problem. Its worth a try...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks