• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Military Yard In Lake City,Fl.

harleyboy1

This yard is located 60 miles south of Valdosta Ga. and 45 miles North of Gainesville Fl. The yard is next to Hwy. 90 on the east side of Lake City, Fl.
The Owner is Mike Coglon, his phone number is 386-752-4608 tell him Art sent you and you need a good deal.............Good Luck.Mike Coglon 001.jpg

Mike Coglon 002.jpg

Mike Coglon 004.jpg

Mike Coglon 005.jpg

Mike Coglon 006.jpg

Mike Coglon 007.jpg

Mike Coglon 008.jpg

Mike Coglon 009.jpg

Mike Coglon 012.jpg

Attachments

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Bought my M108 from them. Looks like the stuff hasn't been touched since I was there in 05.

Danger Ranger

I'm not scared or tetnus, niether should you...

Someone go save some more!

.....isn't it so much fun to tell others how to spend their money? lol. roflrofl

Bill W

Yes. Get a tetnus shot before you go. He does have some interesting stuff. It's been posted some before.
Yeah i was there in 2004 and that row of M-37's looked the same back then also. The old man ( Hawthorne ) was very$ very$ proud of his stuff.

vinny-socom1

Old man passed a couple of years ago, Mike is runnning it now and I have had great dealings with him. Chris in Tampa picked up a Gamma Goat there.
There was a MAN truck there but last time I was there in March it was gone.

Vinny

Bill W

I bought a ( used ) stator for my mep-003 from Shirley., He's got quite a few of them ( 002's/003's ) there in various conditions

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks