• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MOD Showcase

usmcgunner

As I'm researching the next steps for the 1008 (tires, rims, & lift), I've been trying to filter through the thousands of threads to find pertinent info for my build. Then I came up with an idea. Show me your rigs! Post up some pictures of your completed project with a short description of what you did, what products you used, performance after, learning points and pitfalls. Sticky?

usmcgunner

Yeah. Not trying to be lazy, but I was really looking for something a little more detailed. Not so much a simple showcase with a picture and "4 lift on 33's," more of detailed descriptions of each build. Products/specs that work and those that didn't. And some difficulties they discovered while going through their build. It would be a way of consolidating the information so one could simply scroll through, find a build or a look they like and kind of mirror it and have a source to come back to if they needed. And if someone has a detailed thread on their build, it would be helpful to link it.

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Try Coloradok5.com.

Thay have ALOT of pics.

Look under the "Driveway" forum for build threads.

Last edited:

bshupe

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks