• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

molle seat covers

papakb

Dave and Donna at WeeBee Webbing in Ohio can make you up seat covers for your HMMWV. I've used them to recover my seats twice now with cordura nylon covers and their fit and finish is excellent. You can find them at www.odcloth.com

papakb

For the same $100 WeeBee Webbing will make you high back uppers and lowers in Cordura nylon in any color you want. They replace the current worn canvas backs and are held on with the "C" clips Isringhausen used on the originals.

Last edited:

BLK HMMWV

Papa I think most in this thread are looking for the mole style back panel on the seat cover or some kind of extra stowage. I have the WeeBee seat covers on my seats now. I love them and would recommend them as well but I'm not sure WeeBee offers what were looking for.
BH

Last edited:

papakb

Dave's pretty handy at almost anything along these lines and I'm sure if you tell him what you want he'll deliver a quality product. Right now he's doing a set of the bench seats in the back of my M996 ambulance for me. After 30 years they've begun to split from dry rot so I'm having them redone in OD cordura to match the front sealts.

BLK HMMWV

Your right wouldn't hurt to ask him. He already has the seat cover pattern down pat. It would just be an additional panel perhaps to sew on.
I'll drop him a line. If he can do it , it would eliminate trying to match colors between front and rear fabric at least in my case.
BH

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks