• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Montgomery Preview

Rubicon51

Guys,

Just thought I would let you know i'm going to Montgomery on Tuesday the 20th at 1300 for a preview. If anybody is interested and needs to go anyhow, we could meet up and maybe you could teach a newbie a few things about what to look for in a duece. Also if anyone wants me to look at anything I would be glad to do that as well. Although you might have to be specific on what you want me to look at. I know my way around the shop (so to speak) but I'm knew to the duece, and don't know much about them mechanically. You could give me a PM with a contact # and a time to call. I could just call you while I'm there and you could tell me what to look for then.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks