• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

More Custom Bumper pics!

Towman2277

Got the center "Bull bar" finished today. I only had a few hours to mess with the truck, as I had to design a wheel chair lift for a local disabled veteran. Tommorow and Sunday i'll tie it in with the side bars.

Attachments

texas-5-ton

Looks good Steve. Are you going to put expanded metal on it?? Wish I had one like that on our truck. Only a matter of time until one of our guys cram a tree thru the radiator. I can send you some fire engine red paint for it if you like. rofl .

Looks good [thumbzup]

Chad

Towman2277

That paint would "set it off"!! I'm probably putting expanded w/ some reinforcements. I will actually be using this as a tool from time to time, so i'm building it robust!! :driver:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks