• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

More front headlights questions

OPCOM

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Does anyone recall the conversion "Tom"? did on his deuce to install a CAT V8, etc.. made it run 70, etc? Ok, he added some special headlights to the fenders. The fixtures if i recall had the headlight and a turn signal in them, the headlamps were in addition to the originals. Does anyone know what brackets and lams were used? I was reminded of this while looking at bjorn's 8x8, it has a similar rectangular bracket, but designed to fit on a flat surface instead of a slanted fender.

patch

You may be thinking of the Millenium Reo...google that and see what comes up. I remember seeing it on the web coupla years ago maybe. Sorry can't help ya with the lights/brackets etc. JK

OPCOM

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Those would do nicely, looks like the turn signal is built-on also. Those are the kind, I believe. Where to get a set? I wear glasses, truck should be four eyes too.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks