• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MRAP Brake Pod Identification

fuzzytoaster

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm needing help identifying and sourcing a replacement brake pod for the tan one in the photo. I've been able to get the model 3672257C92 off of it but the only thing that comes up is the black pod in the photo, clearly not the same. The city who owns the vehicle and physically possesses the pod aren't able to get much else off the tan pod as the CARC as ruined any paper tags etc.

Digging through the NSN and tech specs I could find leads me to these 3 options:

MJS3028ET086Brake Chamber,lr4B100
3672257C92Brake Chamber,lr338X5
3672257C91Brake Chamber,lr338X5

Attachments

lindsey97

Take it to a truckpro or a fleetpride. Should have number. The new one will have a rod longer than yours, cut it to length of your old one with a hacksaw. My friend has a lot of new various brake chambers he just won from GL, we may have one. Call me.

SWATMOD

Was a solution found?? If so please post it so this thread can be useful to others like myself who are seeking a new chamber. Thnks!!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks