• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MRAP bumper on a M923a2 has anybody done that or seen it

6x6guy

Picked up a couple of MRAP bumpers and still have a few left, and I was just wondering if anybody has ever seen one mounted on any other truck- other that what is was designed and designated for, or perhaps even mounted on a 5 ton truck - of which have been contemplating on installing one of my M923a2- I just like that wierd and different looking stuff -
and yet still fuctional and distinctive at the same time,
and still allow me to install a couple of differant type of off road lighting systems into a protective bumper housing of which it's a lot strong that the original bumper. :roll:

Attachments

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Why is this in the "WEBSITE HELP" forum instead of the 5 ton mod forum, ????

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks