• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MRAP tires/wheels from Redstone AL to Minnesota

peashooter

I need 2 pallets (8 mounted tires/wheels total) moved from Redstone Arsenal to minneapolis minnesota area (55429,55341 area). 3200 lbs total apparently!

***Wreckerman got these out of Redstone for me. Need them shipped from his place to Minnesota now. ... sounds like its 4000 lbs total.

Got them home, thanks for the help. Thanks! ..... they are heavy!

Last edited:

bigbird1

just picked 11 up, they weigh 480 each and the plates will need to be closer to 19 inches across oh, and don't have half a bottle of rum behind the seat when you enter the gate . lol Where are the plates for these coming from? I found a place near me for 122.00 out of 1/2

Last edited:

peashooter

just picked 11 up, they weigh 480 each and the plates will need to be closer to 19 inches across oh, and don't have half a bottle of rum behind the seat when you enter the gate . lol Where are the plates for these coming from? I found a place near me for 122.00 out of 1/2

I'll be making my own, I work with Solidworks Cadd and in a machine shop so it will end up just being the cost of whatever metal and hardware I need to purchase, hopefully I can get most of the stock out of some drop to keep costs down.

mdmorgan

AM3 U.S. Navy
By the Way mdmorgan, I dont have the wheels in front of me yet but do you remember the Outside diameter of the deuce adapters you made? .... I'm just trying to figure out what size blanks I'll need to start with 14",15", etc.
thanks
I had them made, don't know the specs, talk to :patracy:

peashooter

thanks MDMORGAN, once I got the wheels home I got it figured out quickly. Got some adapters made. I've got some for sale as well in the classifieds if anyone else needs any.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks