• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MRAP wheel adapters for M35A2

Looking at switching over to super singles and have been doing research and have found most adapter plates are minimum $100+ a piece. I have access to a cnc mill and didn't know if anyone had a good drawing or cad file that would work. Not sure how much money I'd be saving or if it would even be worth it to try myself but I figured I'd ask to see if anyone has any useful information.

Thanks

montaillou

Steel Soldiers Supporter
There are some CAD drawings on here that have what you need, you can also look up the government NSN # for more detail. There was a post here not too long ago looking for these very things and got replies including one by me. I had custom wheels drilled so the drawings and data are good.

Hate to pawn you off by saying "do a search" but it just wasn't that long ago.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks