• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MTVR CTIS problem

MAdams

Its working perfect now. The truck rides smoooooooth on sand mode lol. I love that you can shut of the ctis system so if you go over the speed for that mode it won't kick it up to the next pressure level. Plus you can put it in 15 ton mode, get the extra power but the tire pressure stays the same. Eli, when you told me to check the wiring behind the switch I thought that was a waste of time. Turns out it was a disconnected wire at the ctis off switch. Doh!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Elijah95

Certified Rookie
Heyyy, that’s good news! Seems like we are finding the silliest things with these trucks as we go, I’ve yet to test mine aired down since repair but it does start airing down.

abfisher1798

Managed to R&R my ctis manifold from the drivers side firewall, chasing a “short or break in control solenoid harness” code in the TIM diagnostics computer.

Couldn’t get my pressure switch to close, I jumpered my pressure switch, confirmed the TIM read switch as closed, and after replacing a couple solenoids in the ctis manifold suddenly the pressure switch began functioning! Low and behold I have a fully functioning CTIS.

I will do a full write up and post a video hopefully tomorrowView attachment 787182

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Do you a P/N for the solenoid?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks