• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MTVR finally delivered..

hvydee

Steel Soldiers Supporter
IMG_0354.jpegIMG_6867.jpegIMG_6864.jpegWell, I finally got the item release for my 2007 AMK23A1 that I purchased on May 3, 2023. I went to Leesburg to watch it get loaded. Man, what a beast of a truck! My truck started right up and was able to drive right onto the trailer. The guys at GovPlanet were great, they aired up a low tire and were a big help. This truck looks almost unused. It show 40hrs and 155mi. The nice part is it wasnt disassembled nearly as much as other trucks, the seats were still in it, muffler and steps still attached etc.
I do have a complete cab for it, I’m in the process of painting it the sand color to match the rest of the truck. Of course, I don’t have any doors yet but I’m waiting for some to come to market soon from various vendors. One last thing, I saw a boatload of MTVR,s at Leesburg so there are more on the way. I’ve got a lot to learn about these trucks, looking forward to using this forum for any advise and help…thanks

serpico760

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just curious why so many MTVRs are sold without doors? Do they have some kind of DARPA fairy dust magic in them and thus need to be stripped before being sold? Or are they made so poorly that they all break and fall off in service?

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Just curious why so many MTVRs are sold without doors? Do they have some kind of DARPA fairy dust magic in them and thus need to be stripped before being sold? Or are they made so poorly that they all break and fall off in service?
Your guberment doesn't trust their citizenry to own armored vehicles.
:-(

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks