• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MTVR from Yermo to Portland Oregon

MTVR

I just purchased an MTVR from GP, and am interested in getting it trucked up to Portland.

It reportedly runs and drives.

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
I’m in the same boat! Need to get one from Yermo Ca to Denver if you find an economical option. Thanks
Is your euc clear? Hard to quote a price on shipping something when the EUC might clear in 4 months down the road when fuel could be $3 a gallon again most places since we don't know what the future holds with this crap going on.

If its clear already. Looking at $2.45 a mile at 900 miles is around $2200.

MTVR

Is your euc clear? Hard to quote a price on shipping something when the EUC might clear in 4 months down the road when fuel could be $3 a gallon again most places since we don't know what the future holds with this crap going on.

Thanks, Wes. I'll get with you once my EUC clears...

737Driver

Thanks for the info! Just won the auction so I’m pretty far away from EUC clearing. I’ll touch base as it gets closer. Thanks

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks