• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Mucho big mega thanks to member ivbeenrokd

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
So I needed a used, 60A alternators for one of my customers who is on a budget and can't afford the $800 :)roll:) for a new one on eBay. Member http://www.steelsoldiers.com/member.php?14083-ivbeenrokd had one in a thread where he was parting a truck out.

I pm'd him some questions about it and he sent me a ton of pictures of it. That was awesome enough, but then he took it to a shop and had it tested, even after I had committed to buying it. Never asked for a dime for all the baloney and hassle he went through in having it tested.

Then, as if that wasn't enough, he emails me and tells me he'll be in Atlanta on Monday and if I wanted, he'd bring it with him.

I wish everyone in this world was half this easy to do business with.

I sincerely appreciate it and I wanted the general population to hear this, since I don't know how many people are actually reading the feedback system we have here on SS for buyers and sellers.

Mucho gracias-I wish we'd had more time, I would have bought you and your coworker lunch. The next time you're in Atlanta, let me know!

Clint

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks