• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Muffler

Carter

I checked with NAPA a couple of years ago and was told none were available, I guess that may have changed, but at that time none were listed that were a bolt on replacement and welding would be required if bolt flanges were to be added so I ordered one from Memphis Equipment who had NOS ones in stock.

M37Dodge

Carter is right, the NAPA muffler required flanges. I cut off my old flanges and MIG welded them on. The NAPA muffler has a lifetime warranty - for next time:) 5 years so far and still looking good.

From my email to MAXM37
The muffler specs (off the the muiffler) are as follows:

A<---->B
9__109

I believe the NAPA 520308 is the part number. I welded the flanges off my old muffler onto the NAPA muffler as the new muffler did not have them. Very easy to do. If you run into a prob doing it, drop by and I'll weld them on (I'm off tomorrow). If you lack original flanges, bring or buy an exhaust gasket and match it up w/ the needed flanges at NAPA. Or, just cut a couple from 1/4" stock you have lying around if you need to save $10 bucks and have the time.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks