• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Mules in EOD

byrdman1312

When my son was at EOD school, he said there was a picture on the wall in a hall way of a guy loading artillery shells on a mule. On the side of the mule was a hand painted sign that read "EOD". He said he though the picture may have come from Vietnam. Does anyone have pictures or personal knowledge of mules used by EOD?
I would like to "mark up" a mule with 630th EOD markings, my sons unit in Iraq, but I want to do it right. I know they didn't use them there, but unless you're a historian of some kind, who'll know. 630th may have had some at some time. I'm just doing it as a tribute to his hard work and service.
Many thanks!
Keith

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks