• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MV head light buckets

ODdave

Dose anyone know of a sorce for 8in head light buckets? I would like some like on my m37 that i could easily mount on the deuce. I recently got some really nice 24v bulbs i would like to use.

wsucougarx

A fellow SS by the name of tbanks (tbanks67 on ebay) sells a ton of stuff on ebay. In fact he has NOS headlight buckets listed as well. Just PM him.

Darwin T

i just know because i bought 2 sets of LED headlights and 2 set of new buckets rescently and it said 7" in the title. other than that i would not have known.

ODdave

Man, I am having no luck..... Mabye i will have to make some but i was really hoping not to.

The lights are new landing lights for a 747. 600w each. Make some nice off road lights on the m35:-D

Darwin T

are you looking to replace your headlights or add extra off road lights and are they sealed like the LED head lights? i bought a pair of the 7" route clearance lights that mount like fog lights and i could take a picture of the mount, if you need to fab some.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks