• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

DE MV Insurance

cdohner44mag

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I figured since there was no information regarding insurance in Delaware I'd share my experience. I have a 2005 M1123. I've been a long time customer of Progressive and the great and knowledgeable people on the phone had no clue about insuring a MV and seemed very disinterested in helping to figure it out. So a friend of mine who is a Geico customer got a quote and gave me the agents contact info. Quote from them came back way too expensive but was willing to insure. Then I was told State Farm will cover them and sure enough they would for half the price as Geico. Well on Tuesday I was reading a post here and there was a link to Hagerty. Figured why not check them out. Although they said they usually don't cover MV's newer than 20 years old they would insure me. They are a little higher in price but I think their coverage seemed better. It definitely pays off to do a little searching. Now I get the joys of dealing with the almighty DMV.