• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MV of the Month - April 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
:tank:Welcome to the April 2017 MV of the Month Nomination Thread!

To submit a nomination the rules are simple:

1. - You may nominate another SS Members vehicle (please ask the member first), or your own. Please do not nominate non- SS member vehicles.

2. - ONE good photo must be submitted with your nomination. (Not a link) You are allowed and encouraged to post multiple pics of your vehicle once the "VOTE" thread opens and the campaigning/voting begins....But not here.

3. - Previous winning vehicles from the current year cannot be re-nominated.

4. - One vehicle nomination per member per month (It's to keep things fair). Trailers may not be included unless attached to a power unit. The combination will be considered one unit.

5. - We are limited to 20 vehicles per month for the contest. Once we get 20 vehicles nominated OR at 20:00hrs (8PM) on 15 April 2017, (whichever comes first), the nomination thread will close and the "Vote Thread" will open as soon as The Boss can open it. All times listed are Eastern Standard Times.

6. - Please do not "campaign" for your favorite MV on this thread...wait for the "Vote Thread" then have at it!!

Now come on folks, let's see those beautiful MV's you have so we can all enjoy them. :tank:

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
OK folks, I certainly don't want to offend anyone...BUT...later this evening when I close this thread I'm going to do some "housekeeping" and edit out any posts that are not direct nominations. This will make it so much easier for the ADMIN to start the "VOTE Thread".

Once again...please don't get your feelings hurt if your post goes away it's just good business. PLUS...you get to campaign like crazy for your favorite vehicle when the VOTE thread opens.:papabear:

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks