• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MV of the Month October 2019 Nominations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tracer

Steel Soldiers Supporter
DSCF2324.jpg I'll nominate my 1971 M35A2C. This picture was taken in front of American Legion Post 19, at the 2019 Armed Forces Day parade.

Robo McDuff

In memorial Ron - 73M819
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just as filling, I will jump in again also, and promise to do a bit more canvassing this month.

I nominate my M51A2 DUMP truck

2011 July APK  004_resize.jpg

:roll: :roll: :cookoo: :cookoo:

No, no, it is no error, my dump truck legally also can be driven as a tractor, shown here ready for inspection at the Dutch DoT.

:jumpin: :jumpin: More about that in the voting thread later this month.

dmetalmiki

I would like to nominate my 1943 White M16A2 AAA Halftrack the "African Queen". Recovered from East Africa, this "Preservation Project" is dedicated to preserving her unique history and patina as a salute to all those crews who served on her thru 4 conflicts: WWII; Korea; Vietnam; and Africa.
Excellent representation. This has my vote.

Elijah95

Certified Rookie
Nominating my 2001 MK23 MTVR Amber and I recovered from Yermo California and made a cross-country-trek to just south of Atlanta Georgia with a Gama Goat on a M989a1, the other trailer is a rebuilt M105a2 with an extended frame riding on m35a3 tires and wheels, a mep802a generator and s250 comm shelter with heat/ac for camping IMG_2653.JPGIMG_2751.JPGIMG_2766.JPGIMG_2773.JPGIMG_2723.JPGIMG_2973.JPGIMG_3080.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Robo McDuff

In memorial Ron - 73M819
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Great pics, especially of the truck with the mule.
As many pictures as possible is often a good thing, but which pic is going to represent your truck? Unleash your picture collection in the voting thread, but according the wise tribal elders (not me) controlling the nominations:
:rules:
2. - ONE good photo must be submitted with your nomination. (Not a link) PLEASE POST ONLY 0NE PICTURE AND NOT A LINK!!!

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
OK....here's the deal. By the rules, when we get to 10 vehicles...or at 20:00hrs (8PM) on the 15th, this thread closes.....so I'm gonna.

As for the multiple pics, yep that's against the rules....BUT, I tried to help a nominee out by changing his link into a pic but posted a pic of my ex-jeep instead and then couldn't delete it. I "think" I could in the past...but I don't remember.

Anyhoo....I've contacted some of the members who posted multiple pics but they can't seem to delete them either....so. I guess the boss will have to pick a pic for the vote thread.... Sorry Boss.:papabear:

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks