• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

mv parts run

eddiec

i am sure that you are all aware of the fact that Lance, DR, and myself, are about to go to Howards mv yard in the next few weeks. Now, be their anyone out there, in need of anything for their mv, plaese make out a list, and pm the list to atleast one of us. we will get everything we can find, you need only ask. if the $ is the problem, include your phone # and we will call you from there with the price before purchasing the item for you. no, last time there we saw no jeeps, nor m37's, but we will be glad to look again.

To Lance, DR, and eddie,
I would really be interested in a cover plate for the master cylinder.
Could you grab me on of them?

I would like it so that I can mount a pressure guage and a quick disconnect on it for bleeding the brakes with one of them cool brake bleeders Kenny made.

Desert Rat

Gary,

PM it so one of us can print off the request. Howard likes his 109 boxes, but Buddy is more willing to sell 109 parts. Just as Eddie said, PM us your wish list. I have a new (and more powerful) cell phone AND a digital camera I'm taking with me. I'm planning a two day stay there since I have a good idea where stuff is and where facilities are so I can make camping more enjoyable. If anyone wants to call me while I'm there since internet access is impossible my number is (713) 501-1834.

DR

rizzo

I have 4-5 generators like this

I think 2 have the regulators on them. What can I use them for? will they work on my MV trucks? any info?

Desert Rat

If the regulators are good they will work on most any MV. The regulators are the big question.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks