• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MV pickup at depot

HVYMTL

I want to purchase my first vehicle from GL, a 5T M818 Tractor. Bid listing says
“starts and runs”. Has anyone had a “turn key” experience and just drove off of a depot base, after preliminary safety inspection and fluids check?

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
HVYMTL, first of all, welcome to the site! Glad to hear that you caught the bug like we did.

Second, please PLEASE use the search function. I know you're new, and have recently posted 11 new threads in the past 30 minutes, mostly threads that have been covered in much detail many many times over. A lot of the topics you asked about (insurance, MV transport, etc.) are unique to the state you live in, and will get a very generic answer, which you may not want.

Take the time, search this site, IT IS A GOLD MINE OF INFORMATION.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks