• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MV type sticky

Robo McDuff

In memorial Ron - 73M819
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Still being a newby focussing mainly on my own vehicle and its kin. Reading also other threads, I often run into MV type numbers where I haven't the foggiest what the **** it denotes. I have to look up other websites (Olive Drab etc) to find which MV type belongs to which MV.
:lost:

How many SS members (outside the hard core) without thinking know what is the difference between an M101 and an M1010? Or what MV is an M718. MK-48 or M-38. I had to look them up.

I would imagine that we could make a nice list of types and some example pics of member vehicles to go with it.

Robo McDuff

In memorial Ron - 73M819
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Let me put it differently.

I know how to find on other sites which type is what. Just thought it would be cool for newbies if we had something of a list as well on SS, with examples of our own vehicles.

Having said that, thanks for the link.

Robo McDuff

In memorial Ron - 73M819
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Me and my big mouth :shock:

Will try, but these weeks are too busy for us with the museum to do much beside it, has to wait till August.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks