• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MVPA Convention, picks..

tankdriver

Went to Louisville KY yesterday, to pick up a few parts for my WC63 I just got.

Ran into several friends, that I have not seen in a while, That was good. :smile:

They had the M5a1 Stuart tank, I used to own outside. That was bad, I hated to have to sell it. :sad:

Jon Shoop was there with it. Good to see him again. They did a nice job on the restoration on it.

Midwest was not there, and Vintage did not bring any parts, but I did get the new catalogue from them.

I picked up a Ethanol safe NOS fuel pump, that they put new parts in. Got a horn button kit, a rear view mirror and mount, that mounts on the windshield. Also 2 Army Motors, one Sept / Oct 43 that covered the release of the "new" WC63, and one from 1945 that shows the WC63 on the cover.

BUT everybody was sold out of 34087 Olive Drab paint. So now I will have to order some.

All in all a good trip.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
I picked up a few parts/accessories for my WC-22 and K18-C but I found the vehicle I REALLY want, and it's right here in Georgia...north of me:

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks