• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My Deuce Before and After

DeucesWild11

So I thought I would post some pics of my Deuce since it has gone through so many changes along the way. Originally it was a fire truck, the pic is not the actual vehicle but what it used to look like. It was bobbed and painted army green. Then I got it and painted it flat black and upgraded the tires to the 395's. I going to install a smaller 18" steering wheel and a exhaust to the stack since I live on a Cul De Sac.

Attachments

DeucesWild11

Well I didn't want the chain to fall off the tow hooks, therefore the tightness.. Uhh yeah stuck on scoops, I had originally bought for my Chevy 1500 just found them and they happened to be in flat black already, thought it would look cool.. :mrgreen:

DeucesWild11

CanonNinja, I agree with you seems like a waste to cut up the firetruck.. I am sure someone out there could have used it.. but that was before I bought it.. to my luck though that gave my truck the low 1,300 miles and a few accessory switches for my off road lights! :-D

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks