• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My dodge wc51 vibrates. Advice needed!

littlebear

Hi
Can anyone help wuith some advice,
I have what is normally a well behaved truck but it now has developed a bad habit.
When driving the truck you get up to around 30 - 35 mph and the truck starts to vibrate, and the vibration feels as if its
comeing from the right hand ( passenger side ) front area, the vibration also happens at lower speeds when the truck is under load ( climbing up hill and alike ).
I have had the transfer box rebuilt as the bearings were worn as i thought this may be the problem but sadly not , all the uj's on the props move freely and wheel bearings are ok.

Could anyone out there please help with some advice as to what the problem may be ( perhapse some one has had the same happen to them ? )

Your help and advice would be a great help as i'm stumped

Thanks
Alan aua

Last edited by a moderator:

MarcusOReallyus

You might get some help with your truck if you post in the proper section. Not many people read this "Website Help" section.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks