• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My finished 1968 M101 A1 from Boston Ma.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looks great!

gabe greene

Rapco 3 color. This is my 3rd trailer restoration project. It takes me about a year of doing it part time. I have attached my other 2 projects. The first was a 1946 henry spen, and the second was a 1967 stevens m416. spen A.jpgm416.jpg

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Real sharp work you've done there. Is that an extinguisher and de-con bottle mounted on the bed front? Did it come like that?

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Very nice.

gabe greene

anybody know where I can find data plates for my M101 A1 ? I have tried david kelone . He does not answer e-mails or phone messages? Any other data plate guys? Thanks Gabe

3dAngus

There is a fellow on here every now and then who will make any dataplate. I think it was dataplates.net
If he needs one to duplicate, ask him to contact me and I will send him one for ya.
He might already have it on file. Not sure. I think he is the one I used to make a complete M35A2 dataplate set from. Actually made two of them for me. Sold one at the Ga. Rally.

Oh, and darn good show on the trailer restoration. As good of work as I have ever seen. Just beautiful!

gabe greene

Hi, I just found the trailer lifting plate that I had been looking for. Does anyone know which side of the drawbars to install it? (My frame has holes on both sides) Thanks Gabe

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks