• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My first Benz

3SAIInfantry

Fantastic job on that Unimog! I am very impressed with the quality of your work. :)
[/QU
Thank you .Much apreciated . To me working on my Unimog is in essence what keeps me sane after experiencing serious PTSD issues and fallout that came back to haunt me after hiding for years festering in my subconscious. The only thing that helped to get over the worst at times was either working on my Unimog or taking it out for a drive in the Bush. it is still not clear why because this vehicle links me back to the time in my life where my PTSD originated fom.

3SAIInfantry

That really is a good looking truck! Seems that those last few pictures are the reward for getting all the hard word done - and a little relaxation time is definitely in order!
Yessir I have taken this truck on multiple trips all over south Africa and I am in process of planning a 8000km trip to visit a lot of sites in Namibia and southern Angola where we had bases during the Bush war with 3 fellow infanty buddies to get closure after all these years on some long due points we have been discussing for quite some time now in our journey dealing with Our PTSD issues .

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks