• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

my first deuce

digger

just got my first deuce. 1970 am general w/ dropsides. awsome truck. will try to post pics as i just found this website. sweet.

Desert Rat

Digger,
Could you please include your city and state in your signature box located in the control panel? That way if one member is close by perhaps they could stop in and help with any questions or problems that may arise as time goes on and a second pair of hands is needed and so on....

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome aboard Digger. You will find the folks and thie site most worthy! Congrats on your new purchase. The deuce knowledge base here is pretty deep!

Elwenil

Welcome, Digger!

I've been watching one here locally that is supposedly for sale, but I can't seem to track down the owner. If I can ever get in touch with them maybe I can join the Va. Deuce crowd.

cranetruck

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
We are in the Western part of Virginia, about 250 miles away, Digger, but if you'r ever in the are, you are welcome to stop by (as is anyone), we have plenty of space for MV's.

digger

elwenil and all who might be interested

i've seen a deuce sitting along I-95 down in Stoney Creek in a storage/bone yard several times. looks pretty complete but i think its a korean era jimmy. its got a big white star on the hood. but like i said, it just sits there growing with the weeds

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks