• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My M-35

Hookin1

These pictures are from the hanger dance that the Confederate Air Force puts on every year. When I get my DSL connection back I will post more pictures. This was the first year for the MVPA convoy. There will also be some photo's and an article in the upcoming Supply Line magazine.The first picture is the deuce in line for the ferry at ST. Charles,MO. the second one is the duece and the smoked alternator. A disgusted me leaning against the bumper

Attachments

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
[thumbzup] [thumbzup]

Desert Rat

H,
Y'all have done quite a bit to it since I last looked at her in person! Most excellent job!!!!

Hookin1

Thanx everyone :oops: (blushing) It's been some work. But in the end you know it sure is worth it. Nothing i have found opens people up more than an MV when you pull in anywhere.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I certianly agree with that statement. I love the attention these trucks bring. Just went to Burger King to get some junk food. Pretty awesome the way folks look. I fear that if I get the deuce wrecker i'm trying to get, it just won't be as fun at the shopping center without the peircing scream of the turbo multifuel. The gassers are peculiarly quiet.

Hookin1

okay here they are. the first pic is the first time i saw her. the 2nd pic is the first snow(2 feet of snow :) :) ) the third pic is after adding cover and convoy lights. the 4th pic, is at the Freedom Festival on the river front during Thunder on the Ohio( the hydroplane races). There was a group of Vietnam reanactors there, and they loved the having the duece for display. The 5th pic is after adding the winch, and the last pic before the hanger dance pictures. My m105 still hooked up after bringing it home.

Attachments

Desert Rat

Is the winter pic behind Washington Square Mall? The buildings look like they are on the East Side.......... I should have taken some pics on 41 during that storm. 'Storm pulled out quite a few 18-wheelers and we made som ca$h!

Hookin1

Your right DR, The apartments behind Washington Sqaure.I was back there pulling a wrecker out. Just about made back what i paid for the duece in that snow

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks