• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My M35a2 is from Kentucky!

JCKnife

Not me but my deuce is also from that unit. I got mine at Boone Nat'l Guard base in Frankfort; About half the trucks in that auction were pulled from the auction at the last minute and sent to Alabama (Redstone?). I previewed them all beforehand; chances are I sat in your truck while it was here. If you just got it recently I'm guessing it was from a private seller who got it at Redstone?

demonhunter77

Here is her story. A man bought her from a liquidation sale in alabama. Then fell on hard times and needed an RV (lost his home and was moving to family land in Wyoming i believe) The man traded it for the mobile home in Pensacola. Then i drove her back to Alabama.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Jcknife, since yours came from the same HQ, what dies the accessory switch by your glove box go to? I haven't figured it out yet.
That's the Blue Grass Army Depot (BGAD) chemical weapons switch. Use it in an emergency when the chemicals escape and you need to kiss your butt goodbye..........

Just kidding. I had to drive by the place a lot. ;-)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks