• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

my m43

Longhunter7

colyork,

If you need any information on sources for parts, or general information, let me know!

I am restoring a 1963 M37-B1, and have done quite a bit of research on the M37. [thumbzup] :roll:

colyork

Thank you for the offer ,when I start on it I will contact you. I have found two more m43s in my area. will see if I can get them as well.

cranetruck

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Any of you guys have an extra U-bolt for the rear of an M43 at a reasonable cost. Need one, possibly two. Had to cut one to get the axle off.
Thanks,

CGarbee

Got a complete set of u-bolts on the back of the parts truck in the back yard... I can send them to you along with the bumper sticker from last year's convoy... Of course, I would just run over to the local heavy truck shop and have a set made up while I waited (what I did when I needed longer ones for the front when I installed the Cummins) since you know that the bolt will not have been stretched...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks