• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My most amazing holiday

bennym45

Had permission to take a weeks 'leave' from the academy and accomanied the old un's to the War and peace Revival. Helped with loading stuff, and we set off at 4 A.M. in the morning, and arrived in convoy about 7A.M. We set up "camp" and prepared to arrivals to come, as we were one of the first on site. The drive outs round the local town were amazing, The fire truck was awesome, the wrecker also then the jeep.I just could not believe the next drive out, (nor could anyone else) the experience when D.M. took us on the drivers run through the local town..In the 432!. In TRAFFIC narrow streets amazing. I will post video and pictures of the runs later, meanwhile here are a few pictures snapped of me performing 'maintenance' tasks at the show. (counted as assignments for school) and cadets),

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks