• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My "New" 1957 M-46 Utica Bend

Rickyoday

RE: c

Very Cool! I had an M109 I converted into a camper...but sold it in 2000. I hope to get an x-van or regular van trailer, to convert, and pull with the 5 ton tractor. Keep us posted on this truck! Rick

19kilo

Last pic for today

I'll have to trim this tree and cut down the tree behind the RV gate. I hope you enjoyed the pics.. didn't take time to resize em, which is why there are so many posts of em. I'm headed out to catch a plane... Enjoy.

Attachments

54reo

Re: RE: cont...

Stretch44875 said:
Looks like a really nice truck. Any interior pics? Is this the truck Doyle was talking about, being converted to a camper?
I was thinking the same thing Stretch.

Stretch44875

Super Jr. Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: Re: RE: cont...

I think the truck was a photo lab truck, and this is one of two known. Could be wrong, my memory isn't that good.

DDoyle

Supporting Vendor
RE: Re: RE: cont...

Too bad its not still in its original configuration (mobile photo lab), but cool nevertheless.

DD