• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My New Bobbed Deuce

Chuck76

looks good. I'm looking at buying a bobbed deuce out of VA beach. Havent decided if I want to buy it or undertake the project of bobbing a deuce myself....

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Mind me asking what you have in it total now? (I've got a bobber as well, just trying to gauge)

Nice lookin truck bottlecap, congrats! What year/manufacturer is it?
And to Chuck76: Take a trip through the search for a thread I posted a while back called "Advise for future bobbers". There's a couple tidbits of info that might help ya out if you decide to do your own bobber as I'll be doing soon.
:driver:

cidrich

looks good. I'm looking at buying a bobbed deuce out of VA beach. Havent decided if I want to buy it or undertake the project of bobbing a deuce myself....
I say bob it yourself. I have done one with air ride for myself. I am doing one now for a friend and I have a 5 ton I am going to do this winter. Its not to hard but it is alot of work. I dont live too far from you and I work in salisbury. If you needed some pointers I could help.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks