• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My new m35

APM215

Hi I just bought a M35A2 and I want to turn the fuel up as high as it can go so my truck smokes like a steam train; I want it to have off the shelf power steering and disk brakes - you know something I can buy at Wallyworld. I want to know how to bypass my FDC so it runs smoother; install air ride seats that are too big to fit in the cab and add a big booming stereo that I can’t hear. Then I thought I’d add a muffler - only to remove it because I want it louder and go looking for a “C” turbo and turn the boost up as high as it goes without adding a boost gauge or a pyrometer. I thought I’d now complain about how my truck won’t go faster than 65 and ask everyone on this sight how much I should cut off the back of my truck - only to argue with everyone who gives me good advice or safety tips! I don’t like using the search option as it’s easer to just ask the question. I also want to add I don’t know how to use tools;
and on a side note I’m trying to get my highway tractor to off road better?

P.S I’m not sure if this goes here but I have a old oven for sale. Call me if your interested.

Attachments

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Would you like to learn about being banned also? :wink:

eagle4g63

Sweet stove!!!! you forgot to give your # so I can buy it from you and then not get it and give you a bad review for not giving it to me and not expecting anything.....plus will you deliver it across the country and cook on it for me on the weekends?

As to the question regarding your truck......I've already done all those things and you have to do it my way.....don't argue I know the best way....my truck ran great the 2 hours I was drag racing the kids in the mustangs!!!

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
best.

thread.

ever.

Sadly, I am so used to this sort of thing I didn't realize you were joking!

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
We all have bad moments. It's how we handle them, that defines us.

As C mentions, this is not the first thread of it's kind.:wink:

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
If the stove was hooked up and working in the back of the deuce, this would be a good thread.:cookoo:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks