• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My new to me M38A1

JB

I bought a 1955 USMC M38A1 this w/e. Plus enough parts to build another. The jeep has been sitting for @ 5 years but I think we should be able to get it running. It was owned by a retired NG Sgt that was in charge of the local motor pool. He owned it for years and took good care of it. No rust through or dents anywhere. It does have a civy top but I think he used it so that the original mil top would not get destroyed in the woods.

The first vehicle I ever drove was my Dad's M38A1 so I thought it'd be good to get & keep this one.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks