• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

my new toy

evilk

New here, no questions yet just wanted to put my 2 cents in. Got this thing home last night. 6 mile trip over an hr. started of in a great way but had some fuel delivery problems and ended up getting towed the last 1000 feet.
some how it did nothing to damge our relation ship and im still in love ... so the pics kinda suck but was dark by the time we finished ill do better soon

-evilk

Attachments

evilk

Im thinking my fuel pump has issues getting power, if thats all it is should be easy. Put new top on it last night. Going to gett the stake sides up, change my fliuds and proly put it right to work. or at least try.

-evilk

marchplumber

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Congrats!! Yeppers, love at first site! (pun intended lol) You are at the right place to bring her back! Good luck, good wrenching, and welcome aboard!!

evilk

Busy weekend, not much time to play rewired the fuel pump and it runs agine! Not well but runs. Progress...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks