• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My newest M35a2!

67Beast

Well I did finish up a new M35a2, it just in 1/35th scale! I built another of the AFV Club's 1/35 M35a2 models recently. I had to scratch build a few pieces as I wanted to build a hard-top truck with the gun ring opening. The kit come with a soft top so I had to make the new to from scratch. I also used the west coast mirrors out of thier M49 kit and added cargo bows to the set up. Outfitted it with backpacks, and plenty of cargo and a helmet and M16/203 at rest on the passenger side. I used the 3 color camo pattern show in the TM here at SS to mask off and paint the truck. Weathered it with pastels and chalks and a few washes to give it that good dirty used look.

Attachments

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Wow, looks like you took a real truck and shrunk it. That hobby take patience and skill, both of which I am lacking. :) Nice!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks