• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My reo M35

LOGGJAM

Finally got some pics of the Deuce i recently bought

heres some info about it, its a 1957 Reo M35, from what i was told it was Gov. overhauled in the 1970 and had a new engine installed in 1990 it has the Hercules multifuel engine and the OD trans. the deuce has the typical winch set-up, ether bottle 4" exhaust and a post turbo pyrometer to monitor the EGT, fuel is turned up a bit
it has ~40K miles on it and 580 hrs on the engine

some extras that came with the deuce that made the deal sweeter are a hard top, a new soft top (on it now), winter grill cover, a NOS OD trans, just in case, 10 new tires and tubes and 10 that have ~80% tread and 4 gal's of Aervoe paint to give her a new look

This website quickly became my fav. there is a endless supply of information and also alot very helpful people :)

Attachments

gringeltaube

Staff Member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hey, one little (cosmetic) detail: that hood side panel seems to be the original gasser one, thus that gap btw. panel and hood towards the front. While your's is tapered, the MFs are straight. And that's because the MF grille is 1 inch taller than the gasser version.

G.

LOGGJAM

pa.rich said:
Welcome Mike, Nice truck. Are you a couple hours from the Rt. 81 at the state line? Northern pa? I am in Hallstead. How about posting a picture of that B61? I had a'64 B67. We should get together some time.

Hey pa.rich i can usually make it to Binghamton in about 1hr and 50 mins or less, going up 81 so probably less to Hallstead, ill link a pic of the "B" i only have ones of pre-restoration, im working on restoring it now, hopefully get it done by the end of this year its all in pieces, but thats on the back burner till i get the Deuce painted and detailed. The B67's had the short nose and slanted engine correct? A buddy of mine has one of them he just finished restoring. Yeah let me know send me a message mabye we could get together some weekend.

LOGGJAM

gringeltaube said:
Hey, one little (cosmetic) detail: that hood side panel seems to be the original gasser one, thus that gap btw. panel and hood towards the front. While your's is tapered, the MFs are straight. And that's because the MF grille is 1 inch taller than the gasser version.

G.

That makes sense, i was wondering why that looked like that i thought some one messed up cutting it or something ill have to look for one. Was the hole cut in the panel for the heater intake?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks