• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My Visit to Oshkosh Today

toddm

My daughter is going to UW Oshkosh this fall and we were in Oshkosh today and I stopped at Oshkosh Equipment to check out what they had. Some of those tractors are pretty big! No Dueces to be found!

Attachments

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Dang...wish I could go there and just stare at that stuff for about a week!!
Better yet..maybe they would let me just count the trucks daily (unpaid of course)?

Whatta ya mean a truck is missing??? It was there last night when I counted them!!!!!!!:roll:

crazyplowboy

I want to move there!!!!!!! :drool::drool::drool: I wonder how long someone could live in their equipment yard without being noticed? I'm sure they could use someone there to drive the trucks a few times a day to be sure that everything works properly. :-D

kendelrio

Steel Soldiers Supporter
:jumpin:
I WANT ONE!!!
I WANT ONE!!!
I WANT ONE!!!
I WANT ONE!!!
I WANT ONE!!!
I WANT ONE!!!
I WANT ONE!!!
I WANT ONE!!!
I WANT ONE!!!
I WANT ONE!!!

toddm

No problem, there were some pretty big Oshkosh tractors there though. I can't even imagine driving one with a trailer on it. They had what looked like a trailer for a tank or something pretty heavy. Thanks Todd

atvcat33

mr $$$$

i like the guys there, but there prices are 150% over retail. i go there only if i need a part ASAP. they recenlty had to 817 multi fuelers go to panamal canal. i guess the panama govt. bought them from what he told me. there is no one else selling the 911 trucks for as much OES. but when i comes to finding 5 ton parts he can get them.

toddm

I called OES about Duece parts and he said they don't deal with them. Looked at there website and the prices seem high. But where else can you get something that they have around here.

Westech

CPL
I have done a lot of business with them there and your right he will bend you over and push it in deep! The only good thing about that place is the CARC is only $25-$35 a gallon... depending on who is working that day and they have green, black, brown and tan in stock. Other then that.. its a nice place to take pictures and drive by.

atvcat33

i might have it....

if you need parts i can beat OES anyday on new OEM PARTS. and mine are brand new and dont require a core. i can get the whole filter kit for $85 where OES wants 85 for the air filter alone. do the math. randy told me they usually sell to construcion companies and people with millions. selling 3 trucks or more to one person. he is real big into generators as well. he does service too but again its $$$

tourdog

how could we get hold of them if they are selling carc that cheap can any one but it and have it shiped to east coast maine woutld it be cost effective

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks