• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Mystery towbar adapters

cranetruck

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm curious about these adapters, the universal ends fit the M35 (1" pin) and the M37 (3/4" pin) among other. The other end is the problem, it needs a gap opening of 1-7/8" and a pin 1-1/8" in dia. They will not fit the "medium" towbars that I have nor do they match up with the heavy 80" towbar male ends.

Any thoughts on this would be appreciated since I now have parts for four different towbars and not one complete. :cookoo:

Attachments

ida34

My towbar has these ends. It is an older bar. I will try to remember to measure them to see if the are exactly like the ones you have.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks