• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

(N)ational (S)tock (N)umber listing for LMTV

Hope I don't get blown up on this one.....

So there are plenty of places on the net to enter a NSN and it identifies for you what the 'item' is.
Is there a NSN LMTV listing of every item on the LMTV?
Just thinking if would be cool to have a listing of all LMTV NSN numbers in one place broken down by area of the vehicle versus flipping through the online manuals to find the NSN number for a particular item on the LMTV... I haven't found one...
Be gentle...

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
There is such a sheet but it list the nsn and blank description.

I don't know why you would want a sheet like that. It will make you cross-eyed with so many numbers. Especially if you don't know how to decode the nsn

The nsn won't help you if someone breaks down. Its not stamped on the parts. The part number may be but you would need part target or another site to give you the Nsn then. Every military part number is found with an equal nsn. So it can be crossed thru a site like part target . The 24p is a picture guide which has both the actual part number and nsn. This helps those people who don't know their vehicle or where something is located at exactly.

Guyfang

Staff member
In the back of parts TM's. normally is a listing of part # to NSN. Ans a listing of NSN to Part #. In alpha numerical order. Is that what you are talking about?

frank8003

In Memorial
In Memorial
Hope I don't get blown up on this one.....

So there are plenty of places on the net to enter a NSN and it identifies for you what the 'item' is.
Is there a NSN LMTV listing of every item on the LMTV?
Just thinking if would be cool to have a listing of all LMTV NSN numbers in one place broken down by area of the vehicle versus flipping through the online manuals to find the NSN number for a particular item on the LMTV... I haven't found one...
Be gentle...
Don't have to do tedious search in PDF
Just open the PDF and type Ctrl and F at same time to get a search box upper right
type in in that box what you looking for and click Enter and it will show every place that item is in that PDF.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks