• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Napa 6tl batteries

Lemenhead

I've got 2 24volt battery's for the gen set that are dry. They came with the gen sets from a depot rebuild , they were still in wood crates on the trailer.
As for auto zone not being able to find thing in there system, well they can't find thing in there store either. I tried to buy a 50' roll of brake line and they said they didn't have it. I had to show the guy were it was in the back.

FloridaAKM

I ordered a 24v battery from NAPA for a genset (MEP-701A) I have & had the same problem as the battery came with no acid. The NAPA guys were stumped, but since the battery cost $265.00, they gave me the acid for free. They were as shocked about the price as I was for this small battery & the fact that it was an ITAR rated item. The battery is still in my genset several years later starting just fine.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks