• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

NAPA wiper arm and blade

red devils dude

hey guys I got the NAPA 60-750(wiper arm) and 60-11-011(wiper blade)all figured out
NAPA blades with UK and A #2 on e'm are the WRONG ONE'S you need the one'd that
say TRICO and #1 if you go to advance auto parts or pep boy's ETC ETC and get
A Trico Exact Fit 11-1 blade they fit on the narrow bayonet perfectly this is going in deuce tips and tricks.
now I see that sixbuy said the same thing O well.
Somebody said:
AH HA! Not all 60-011-1 blades are created equal! I have two that are different! The swivels where it slides on the arm are different! The one that flops around is stamped "Made in UK" and has the number "2" across the slot. The other that fits perfectly is stamped "TRICO england" and has the number "1" ! Caveat Emptor! Why me?

cten

Walmart carris a replacement blade also that fits right into the wiper arm...

It was posted on an earlier post from about 3-4 months back.

You just have to cut the rubber to the lenght that you want and put a little slit in the rubber and your off and running again.

Just $2.44 for two sets of wipers.

Regards,

SixBuy

Hey RDD, Looks like you got caught in the same trap I was in! They say " Imitation is the most sincere form of compliment" ... Thanks! (sorry, the 'devil' made me do it!) I think maybe cten is right, if you've already got the arms and don't mind the weak wipe.

cten

Funny, with all the rain (down pours) we have had in New England the past month we have had not issues with the wipers what so ever.

They work great! Better than my regular vehicle.

Regards,

Loose Deuce

Where can you get the best and cheapest wiper motors after you get the good wipers? I found some for about $20.00 but they said they were foreign made and about 10 years old?

Opie

If you check with Desert Rat and send him some cash before he heads back to Howard's place, he was able to find me the older metal style (not tested/guranteed to work) for less than half that.

Desert Rat

LD,
How about $7 each for Made in USA?!?! They can easily be rebuilt if they leak air. I try to find ones that actually move side to side.

MVtrucker

If you can get original metal wiper motord, go for it - Big Time!
Plastic units aren't much good, and chink new stuff usually doesn't work
right from the get-go.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks