• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

NE GL assitance needed

oldmx

I am new to the forum and surplus military vehicles. I have been looking an item that is coming up for auction in NE. I have researched the code descriptions on this site and actually posted questions regarding those codes prior to searching the site, so if that post shows up I apologize for it.

My question is as follows. Is there a member in the NE area near the lot? If so would they be willing to check out a truck for me if I decide to attempt tp purchase one? I live in ND so an inspection trip would be hard to make.

Thank you for your replies.

Mike

Last edited by a moderator:

Motorcar

From the rules;

Auction Postings: Please abide by the following rules concerning the posting of auction information in the forums:
• Do NOT post about future or current GL/GSA/eBay (including items for sale in buy-it-now formats)/local/city/state/Federal/estate auctions. You may post about any auction after the auction is closed.
• Do not post links to auction photos.
• Do not post links to GL/GSA(or other sites)that have links that quit working after a short period of time. Save the image to your PC and then attach it to your post.
• Do NOT post links to current eBay auctions or Craig's List ads that are not your own. You may post a link to your own auction/ad only if it is in an information/discussion thread about you vehicle/item. Do not start a post in the Conversations forum or your vehicle specific forum just to announce your auction/ad.

You might ask in the GL Inspection/Preview section if someone can PM you about that particular area.

Last edited:

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Title and content edited to conform with our site rules.

oldmx

Doghead, Sorry for not doing more research prior to posting thank you for correcting the post. Phil2968 I am looking for something to drive home.

Mike

oldmx

Back to the top. I missed out on the first Nebraska aution but there are two trucks that will be comming up on 8/21/12. GL states no preview but can they be worked with to do an inspection? And again is there anyone local to that site that could inspect if possible?

Thanks for your replies.

Mike

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks