• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need 4 Trucks picked up from Chambersburg and QUICK!

Well, a couple months back i got really button happy and bought 5 trucks from GL. 4 of them are in Chambersburg and need to be picked up by next friday. Thing of it is as some of you know, I'm active duty and I'm in and out of port like a mad man. Logistics have been a nightmare and I have just gone from hoping to get some time to drive them home, to my present state of near panic and frantically trying to arrange pick up or shipping or something. So here are the facts of my case..... They claim to need them off their lot by friday the 30th, so I need one of a few things. Option "A" one of my SS shipmates with the time and the means, picks them up and drives them down here to Chesapeake, VA for a reasonable fee ofcourse...... Option "B" one of my SS shipmates with the time and the means and a location, picks them up and has mercy on my idiocy and lets me store them on their property for no more than a month until I can come pick them up, reasonably compensated ofcourse. Option "C" any combination of the above two, or at least a good line on someone reasonably priced, that is available......... I'm at the mercy of the Gods and my shipmates on this one.... I've already place a few calls but because of the holiday I'm sure I won't hear anything until monday...... If anyone can provide even a little relief to my situation.....i would be extremely appreciative.

Rob

Here are the trucks

http://www.steelsoldiers.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=15045&postdays=0&postorder=asc

ah1955

GunnersHusband I have a phone # of a trucking co. located about 10 mile from Letterkenny, and they have a large storage yard, can't say what they would charge but they could pick them up and unload them and store for you.
Like I said I have no idea what they would charge but they are close if you get in a real bind they may be able to help.
If you would like there # PM me.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks