• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need a co-pilot: NJ to FL

Mike_Pop

Anyone interested in making a trip from NJ area to FL and back with me? Or even part of the way? I need to pick up my Austin Champ at Kenny's place in Loxahatchee but I don't have a lot of time to do it. I'm looking for someone who could share in the driving. I figure it can be done in 3-4 days, maybe less.

I would really like to get this done before Aberdeen or maybe coordinate to link up with the southern serial of the East Coast Convoy.

Send me a pm if interested.

JohnnyReb

When are you going?
I might be able to help from NE Ga to FL and then back to NE Ga. May not sound like much but GA and FL are LONG states and would probably constitute 25 -30% of the driving.

Always curious about this "mystical Kenny" person who lives south of here in a wonderland of MV toys. Do we have to climb a mountain or something to seek his advice and counsel?

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hey Mike, I might be able to move it a few miles up the road to chop some time off your schedule. Even 3 hrs up the road is 6 hrs off your trip. I'd only ask for the cost of fuel if we can work this out.

dc3coyote

Mike if you help with a plane ticket I can clear my schedule, Just come up with a date.
I live in Fl north of Tampa.
I can take it as far as you want.

M1075

dc3coyote said:
Mike if you help with a plane ticket I can clear my schedule, Just come up with a date.
I live in Fl north of Tampa.
I can take it as far as you want.
Dang, you can't beat that offer. Ain't SS great?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks