• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need a haul from Md. to Mo.

M1075

Bidslinger said:
I need a steel form hauled from Golsboro Md. to Mo. approx. 14' x 7' x 7' and wieghs 10000 lbs.
How soon do you need it moved? I am having a similar sized load moved from MD to OK this week or next. We could split a semi trailer if you want.

M1075

westfolk said:
M1075 said:
Bidslinger said:
I need a steel form hauled from Golsboro Md. to Mo. approx. 14' x 7' x 7' and wieghs 10000 lbs.
How soon do you need it moved? I am having a similar sized load moved from MD to OK this week or next. We could split a semi trailer if you want.
NO, no, no. It is not going from MD to OK. You were to send it to me. I have another KW PLS for it instead.

Seriously though. I could put his load in the bed and pull your unit behind.
If you want to haul it, shoot me a price. Thanks, Joseph.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks